Effective Date: 08/17/2022
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information collected directly from you: We may collect personal information directly from you, for example through a web application, while completing an application, through e-mails and/or phone calls. Personal information we collect directly from you may include first and last name, address, email address and phone number.
Information collected from our partners: We may collect personal information about you from our third-party partners and combine it with other information that we collect. Personal information we collect from our partners may include, for example, your demographic and geographic location.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use information collected about you for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To provide you with our products and services, customer service and support, and other relevant information;
- To market our products and services to you, including by email and text message subject to your consent;
- To provide our website to you, to optimize our website, and to assist with our advertising and marketing efforts;
- To send you abandoned cart reminders if you added items to your shopping cart but did not complete check out;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our website
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- With third-party service providers to assist us with providing and marketing our products and services, such as payment processors, data hosting services, analytics services, online store support, advertising partners, and email service providers.
- With Constant Contact, to send email marketing and text message communications. For more information about how we may use your information with Constant Contact and the information that may be collected through our email campaigns, see Constant Contact’s Customer Data Notice available at https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contact-data-notice.
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
- If necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity.
We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
Our website may offer interactive features, such as the ability to leave reviews, that you can use to communicate with other website visitors or to submit and post your own content. If you disclose information in one of these forums, this information can be viewed, collected, and used by others.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING & ANALYTICS
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of our website and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. We use Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the website and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our website, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.]
Your web browser may allow you to block or disable cookies; however, parts of our website may not function properly if you do so.
EMAIL AND TEXT MESSAGE COMMUNICATIONS
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email campaigns, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email sent from us. If you opt out of our email marketing, we will still send you messages related to our transactions and relationship with you.
If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, or UNSUBSCRIBE to any text message sent from us. For more information, see our Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions available at https://thebluewatersgroup.com/default.asp.pg-MobileMessagingTermsConditions
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
When you have an account with us, you may have your information updated at any time. Send any changes needed to Team@TheBlueWatersGroup.com. .
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at Team@TheBlueWatersGroup.com.